You need a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) to register online:
- Go to NW Connect
- Click on the Continuing Education link (right-hand menu).
- Search for a course you are interested in. Enter the CE code listed in the calendar (e.g. CEFAID 706) and a list of courses will appear.
- Click on the date/campus of your choice.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Print your confirmation of registration.
You need a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) to register by phone.
Register in person at your local campus. You can pay with credit card, debit, cash or cheque (no post-dated cheques accepted.)
Download and fax in a completed Workforce Training & Continuing Studies Registration Form [PDF] to your local WTCS department.
Sponsoring Agencies and employers must fax an Authorization to Invoice for Student Registration along with the student's WTCS Registration Form.