You need a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) to register online. Click here to register for WTCS courses online or follow these steps:
- Click on ' Northwest Connect' link (top right)
- Click on the 'Continuing Education' link
- Search for a course you are interested in. (Enter the CE code listed in the calendar, e.g. CEFAID 706) A list of courses will appear.
- Click on the date/campus of your choice.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Print your confirmation of registration.
You need a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) to register by phone.
Register in person at your local campus. You can pay with credit card, debit, cash or cheque. (No post-dated cheques accepted.)
Download and fax in a completed Workforce Training & Continuing Studies Registration Form to your local campus' WTCS department.
Hazelton Fax: 250.842.5813
Houston Fax: 250.845.5629
Kitimat Fax: 250.632.5069
Masset Fax: 250.626.3680
Prince Rupert Fax: 250.624.3923
Queen Charlotte Fax: 250.559.8219
Smithers Fax: 250.847.4568
Terrace Fax: 250.638.5432
Sponsoring Agencies and employers must fax an Authorization to Invoice for Student Registration along with the student's Workforce Training & Continuing Studies Registration Form.