Northwest Community College (NWCC), Terrace Campus, invites applications for an auxiliary on-call Library Circulation Clerk. This appointment will commence as soon as possible. Evening and weekend work will be required. Salary will be in accordance with the BCGEU Support Staff Scale Level 5.
Duties: Under the supervision of the College Librarian, this position will:
- Circulation of print and non-print materials
- Assist students and public to find learning materials
- Respond to telephone inquiries
- Shelve books and materials
- Perform word processing, filing, photocopy tasks
Grade 12 graduation and preferably some post-secondary education. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- General office skills and familiarity with computers, printers and photocopiers
- Ability to handle cash
- Ability to work independently and effectively with faculty, students, and the public
- Familiarity with Colleague is an asset
- Experience working in an academic library is an asset
Respond in confidence by submitting a cover letter and current resume and quoting competition #17.084B to:
Northwest Community College, Human Resources Department
Email: email@example.com or FAX: 250.638.5475
NWCC provides quality learning experiences that help prepare our students for successful, positive futures. We celebrate the diversity of our northern and First Nations populations and reflect this diversity in our programs, services and workforce. In accordance with NWCC’s strategic plan, we encourage applications from First Nations individuals.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.