Northwest Community College (NWCC), Terrace Campus, invites applications for a continuing part-time (20 hours per week) Enrollment Services Clerk. This appointment will commence as soon as possible and will require a flexible schedule. Salary will be in accordance with the BCGEU Support Staff Scale, Level 7.
Duties: Under the general direction of the Campus Administrative Officer (CAO):
- Cashier and registration duties using the Colleague system
- Provide clerical support functions in processing applications for regular and part-time course registration
- Determine fees and received payments for tuition, dorm rent, refundable deposits, meal tickets, etc.
- Book appointments for Student Services including assessments and advising appointments
- Appropriately direct students to resources on and off campus
- Other related duties as assigned
One year post-secondary education in Office Administration or Business Administration (diploma preferred), grade 12 or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years directly related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities include:
- Knowledge of the post-secondary education sector including programs and services available at NWCC
- Proficient office and computer skills (MS Office, Colleague, internet, e-mail)
- Typing speed of 50 net words per minute
- Familiar with basic office equipment (printers and photocopiers, etc.)
- Previous cashier experience is essential
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage tight deadlines and frequent interruptions
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Demonstrated ability work in a dynamic team environment with minimum supervision
Respond in confidence by submitting a cover letter and current resume and quoting competition #17.092B to:
Northwest Community College, Human Resources Department
Email: email@example.com or FAX: 250.638.5475
NWCC provides quality learning experiences that help prepare our students for successful, positive futures. We celebrate the diversity of our northern and First Nations populations and reflect this diversity in our programs, services and workforce. In accordance with NWCC’s strategic plan, we encourage applications from First Nations individuals.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.