Coast Mountain College (CMTN), Terrace campus, invites applications for a term full-time Facilities Coordinator. This position will commence as soon as possible and end August 31, 2019. Salary will be in accordance with the BCGEU Support Staff Scale, Level 12.
Duties: Responsibilities will include but are not limited to (please see attached job description for additional details):
- Administrative coordination
- Security coordination
- Health and safety compliance resource
- Asset management
- Ministry and industry liaison
- Facilities and security staff supervision
- Physical asset and information management
- Financial administration
- Other related duties (of similar scope and complexity) as required
A diploma in Business Administration (degree preferred) along with 2 years of experience in a facilities management role or similar field. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
Required skills and abilities include:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team and unionized environment
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills which includes incident investigations and resolution strategies
- Ability to perform and manage technically complex projects using independent judgment and personal initiative
- High level of organization skills in managing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships using effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently without regular direct supervision
- Strong leadership and critical thinking ability
- Valid class 5 Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract
Respond in confidence by submitting a cover letter and current resume and quoting competition #18.246B to:
Coast Mountain College, Human Resources & Payroll Department
NOTE: Only complete applications (with a cover letter and resume included) received to the above noted email address will be considered.
CMTN provides quality learning experiences that help prepare our students for successful, positive futures. We celebrate the diversity of our northern and Indigenous populations and reflect this diversity in our programs, services and workforce. In accordance with CMTN’s strategic plan, we encourage applications from Indigenous individuals.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.